What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can use to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent, by activating cookies in your browser, this page will not link the data stored in cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that are in it such as, for example, control traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the process of purchasing an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for streaming video or sound, or share content via social media.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, browser type through from which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the service only Or the use you make of our website. To do this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and display advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. . These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
Third party cookies
This website may use third party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- The cookies of Google Analytics : are used to analyze and measure how visitors use this website. The information is used to prepare reports to improve this site. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, how they came to it and the pages you visited while browsing our website.
- The cookies of Youtube : used to count the number of views of videos embedded in other websites.
- The cookies of AddThis : is a technology company that allows websites and their users to easily share content with others, through sharing icons and social bookmarking destinations. AddThis cookies are used to enable content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about how to share website content. Cookies help to uniquely identify a user (though not personally, but in terms of address) so as not to repeat tasks within a specified period of time.
- Other personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or personalize some features of the general options of the website. For example, set the language, locale, or browser type.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer: